MORE COMFORT, MORE MILK
Easy wasy to get into the right mood
- Breastfeed in a comfortable chair.
- Play calming music in the background.
- Ask your partner to give you a shoulder rub if you are feeling tense.
- If you feel stressed, breathe deeply and calmly and visualise peaceful things in your mind.
Pump with comfort
One often overlooked but important aspect of a mother’s comfort is the breast pump. The right breast pump can make a world of difference: it reduces discomfort and pain, makes the mother feels relaxed, and therefore increases milk yield during a breast milk expression session. Consider the following when picking your breast pump:
- Unique, natural expressing position. Pick a breast pump that allows you to sit comfortably without having to lean forward and tire your back.
- Comfortable massage cushion. Breast pump massage cushion with soft petals and velvety texture has been clinically proven to allow gentle expression.
- Effortless expressing. Electric breast pumps are convenient and relaxing to use both at home and at work.
- Ease of use. Use a breast pump with simple settings for hassle-free expressing.