• 1 cup of chopped sweet pumpkin, peeled and deseeded
• ½ a piece of fish fillet, cubed
• 1 tbsp of barley
• 2 tbsp of rice
• 4 tbsp milk
1. Place the rice & barley into a rice cooker or pot and boil with 2 cups of water on low flame for about 30 minutes until fine and tender.
2. For a finer texture, the barley and rice porridge can be blended for 3 seconds after it has cooled down slightly.
3. Steam chopped sweet pumpkin pieces and fish for 15 minutes or until tender.
4. Blend these pieces for 10 seconds.
5. Pour into a bowl and mix milk into barley and rice porridge until well combined.